Already everybody, time to get down to the business of the Quilt Market Scavenger Hunt. We have prizes!!!
Here’s the list of what the winner will receive:
• kona colour card and tote bag
• betty apron from Kaufman
• DIY dish PDF summer crafts for kids
• 3 x Jaybird quilts patterns
• Riley Blake layer cake and matching roll up
• Riley Blake roll up
• 3 x pins (badges)
• hand made bag filled to bust with notions and ribbons and buttons
• 10-square of Treasures and Tidbits by Piece O’ Cake Designs for Robert Kaufman
• 2.5″ squares + project pattern of Little Apples by Aneela Hoey for Moda
• 2.5″ squares + project pattern of Circa 1934 by Cosmo Cricket for Moda
• The Cutest Cutebot CrossStitch Pattern by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery and Rashida Coleman-Hale.
That a whole lot of Quilt Market fabulousness!!!
Entries will remain open until June 5th, at which the winner will be drawn at random.
International entries are welcome and you don’t have to have attended Spring Quilt Market to enter. It’s open to all.
Ready? Set? Get hunting!!!
(I’ll be posting my Scavenger Hunt pics soon, but no fair using those…)